Our wide range of portfolio management applications are the ideal solution for the different types of entities, private banking and collective investment services, such as: Funds Managers, Pension Fund Managers, Investment Services Companies, Credit Institutions and Insurance Companies.
With more than 20 years of experience in the sector, our team of professionals and the trust that dozens of clients have placed in us, have allowed the creation of an Integrated System of Applications in constant evolution that responds to all the needs that the Departments of Middle and Back office require:
- + 100.000 million Euro asset under management
- + 1.300 investment vehicles for institutional investors
- + 300.000 managed portfolios
- Assessment. NAV calculation. Accrued expenses and revenues
- Reporting & Compliance
- Accounts keeping. All available operatives
- End client information(Web Services)
Collective investment institution management companies
- Investment Funds
- Investment Companies
- Private equity
- Interfaces: All Funds, Inversis, Tressis, BME, etc.
- Multicurrency foreign funds.
- Key Investment Documents (KIDs)
- End client and sales network expense report ex-ante y ex-post
- Omnibus accounts
- IICs merge
Investment Firms and Credit Institutions
- Multi Company and multi-currency
- Trade confirmations to clients and Settlement banks
- Cash accounts management: trading and Settlement balances
- Client’s commissions management
- Corporate actions management
EGFP / EPSV
- Pension Funds
- Basque Pension Funds
- Tax and contribution limits
- Contributions management for early recovery
- Automatic switch system SNCE (C234) and Gobierno Vasco (C134).
- Sales network commissions calculations
- Certificates and letters of recognition
- Unit Linked
- Guaranteed Return Products
- Guaranteed Income Products
- Multi Company, multi asset and multi-currency solution
- Customize solutions
- NAV calculation.
- Actuarial calculations: capital at risk
- Clients document management: documentations sending and requirements receptions.