The Middle office area facilitates the post-trading and settlement tasks in national and international markets for Banking and Investment Firms. It covers the operations lifecycle from the moment when a client order is received until its settlement. To achieve this it manages the relationship with the issuer, its final clients, its clearing/settlement banks and with all the Exchanges and Trading platforms infrastructures.
- National and international markets operative online reception
- Executions grouping or allocation management
- Commissions and trading & clearing fees calculation
- Operations confirmation reports for issuers, final clients and custodians
- Legal Reporting generation CNMV, AEAT, BDE, DGTE, etc.
- Our Systems are certified by the Exchanges, Trading Facilities, CCPs, CSD, etc. (SIBE, MEFF, BME Clearing, LCH, EuroCCP…)
Our solutions provide services to more than 40 % of the Stock Exchange members, who daily generate over 50 % of the settlement Instructions sent to ARCO (Iberclear).
Our expertise, our market presence and our customer service vocation, make us a strategic partner to rely on to address the new market challenges: prudential regulations, capital markets and banking union.